Connectivity

I am, super confusingly, an introvert who needs and seeks connectivity.  This connectivity can be found within myself, by being outdoors, and in other solitary ways, but it also is often found through human connection.

Sometimes it feels like waging an inner battle between the Ilse who needs a quiet atmosphere of introspection, reflection, and alone-time, and the Ilse who wants to meet bizarre people with big hearts and explore things together.

Being home makes me long for more and more connectivity in and out of myself.  This summer and beyond I hope to focus on nurturing existing relationships and finding new ones.  I hope I do an ok job at this, although I'll be rusty at first, since I've usually been 'far away' and off the grid.  I'm ready to be on a grid again, and be part of a community.

Love and American Soy Lattes,
Ilse

Comments

Popular Posts